Sunday, April 9, 2017

How it began

When I started writing this book, I did so after about the thousandth time of reading a novel and saying to myself... I would have done this or I would have done that. I didn't write this so that I could make a million dollars (not that it wouldn't be nice) I wrote a story that I wanted to read. This is why I didn't pursue an editor who would potentially hack it to bits and take out the sex while leaving in the violence (I have a whole rant on this)
This book was written for myself. I love to share it because I, though obviously biased, love it. I dreamed about writing a novel long before I could even actually read. So, I hope you enjoy meandering around in my sick and twisted mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Synopsis Exile

“Unfortunately, it is in humanity’s strive for perfection that we find it’s most heinous atrocities.” - Dove Imagine a perfect world. Wha...